The National Cyber Security Alliance’s (NCSA’s) CyberSecure My Business™ is a national program helping small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) learn to be safer and more secure online.
The program is a series of in-person, highly interactive and easy-to-understand workshops based on the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework to educate the SMB community about:
- Identifying and understanding which business assets (“digital crown jewels”) others want
- Learning how to protect those assets
- Detecting when something has gone wrong
- Responding quickly to minimize impact and implement an action plan
- Learning what resources are needed to recover after a breach
Additional components include: monthly webinars with industry, government and nonprofit cybersecurity experts, online portal of resources to help the SMB community and monthly newsletters summarizing the latest cybersecurity news.